Custom Home Gyms, LLC.
Get Fit in the Comfort
of Your Own Home
Get your plans drawn by Custom Home Gyms, LLC to be and approved by county for construction and renovations.
1. You see yourself as a advanced designer, intermediate designer, or a poor designer?
2. You need an interior designers help in order to...
3. Which room of your house requires the most attention?
4. Do you find it easy to fit your exercise into your daily schedule or would it be easier for you if you had a home gym?
5. What type of fitness equipment do you like to use? Do you think you have to go to a gym to use that same equipment?
6. Do you feel that space is an issue in your home? Do you have a problem keeping areas clean?
7. Do you or any of your family members have a problem with their weight and diet. Is exercise a part of your daily routine?
8. Do you like a certain type of interior look to your home? Would an interior designer be useful in helping you in your selection of products?
9. Do you like saving money?
10. Do you like the fact that you can save money on top of the line products by using an interior designer and by shopping online at www.customgymsonline.com to receive discounts on fitness equipment.
11. What do need help with the most?
Where to Begin?
Let's Start with a Simple Concept!
A Wish List!
State Your Purpose, Time Frame, and Concerns
Once your fitness goals have been selected and you have
determined the space you would like to use (considering
ceiling heights and room dimensions), we will start the
Quick Tip:Consider dimensions while you are on the
equipment to make sure you have enough room to avoid
injury as well as selecting equipment suited for the
Ask yourself the question if you would mind to have an
electrician install needed equipment, or use outlets located in the room?
QuickTip: Having an electrician install needed outlets is a
great way to hide cords in the floor and also a way to have
more excess to unlimited resources such as music, tv,
Proper flooring is necessary! Make sure you pick a floor that adapts well to your fitness goals.
Quick Tip: I would not recommend carpet in an area where aerobic or cardio exercise is going on! The carpet will smell, it is hard to clean, and you will hurt yourself unless you arebarefoot.
Mirrors! Mirrors! Mirrors!
What a great way to check yourself to see how your form is!
This is an example of what areas you can include in
Kid Play Area
Have Big Ideas!
Enter Your Information Below for a Free Consultation